• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Hopefully the details about what Horner was accused of come out now, so we can all judge for ourselves.

Plenty of Twitter warriors saying all this evidence could have been phot shopped and made up. Errr yeah right.

Apparently it doesn't contain her personal info, but does of those who gave evidence in the investigation.

It won’t get released to the public as the litigation would be enormous.

The release list was very targeted to do maximum damage within the sport for whinger spice, but nobody on that list is making it public and if Roy think they should you frankly have no clue about how litigation works.

If it's been sent to Journos then they might post some details.

Once it's been emailed to those sorts of people isn't it classed as public domain now, especially since the investigation is over?

No journo will post details. Be sensible. This is NOT public domain at all. It’s a specifically targeted release within the sport

Google drive to survive

There is stuff popping up on twitter, not sure if it's genuine or not though

It’s nothing to do with NDA. It would be a matter for getting sued though.

Public release isn’t the aim. It’s gone to those in the sport that most damages horner from someone who has access to the original information and there is a power struggle brewing in red bull. Neither the detail or the mole will come out.

Another season of Verstappen ruling the roost again I see..

Another season of Verstappen ruling the roost again I see..
Ferrari's can challenge on one lap pace (Sainz had the fastest overall lap in Q2) but I think Red Bull's race pace is superior.

Ferrari's can challenge on one lap pace (Sainz had the fastest overall lap in Q2) but I think Verstappen's race pace is superior.
FIFY

Perez is shit in comparison

I've seen the leaked WhatsApp messages now 😂 I won't be posting them on here, don't worry Pad.

Horner comes across as a desperate older guy wanting constant attention from a younger woman. Surprised he was cleared though tbh. Geri definitely won't be happy with him.

He was cleared by a white wash. Someone wants to get him though.

Looks like another thrilling season of verstappen being miles ahead. Deep joy.

/season

Same time next year?

Max’s wife beating father getting on his high horse about Horner is good fun. The soap opera at red bull is way more interesting than the racing.

Red Bull have apparently suspended the woman who was Horner's PA.

I don't know if that means they are blaming her for the leaked information, but I doubt she'd want to work for them now any way.

Red Bull have apparently suspended the woman who was Horner's PA.

I don't know if that means they are blaming her for the leaked information, but I doubt she'd want to work for them now any way.
It is utterly awful PR after everything, but of course we just don't know the full story at all.

It could be the most victim-blaming decision in the history of F1, or there could be something else behind it. There's just not enough evidence in the public domain (yet) to tell.

Carlos Sainz has appendicitis and will miss the rest of the Saudi GP.

Oliver Bearman will make his debut for Ferrari, and will therefore trash the "Lewis Hamilton is the first British driver to race for Ferrari this century" stat. Difficult first F1 start for a teenager, and he'll have to give up his F2 poles as you can't race in both series on the same weekend.

Mercedes still absolutely miles off it I see.

Shocker from Hamilton too who failed to make Q3. Russell consistently outperforming him now too. Time will tell if he’s on the decline or it’s just his hearts not in it

Back