• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

He may be a hypocritical whining bellend but he's ever struck me as a creep.
"He was a lovely neighbour, kept quiet and didn't really bother anyone. Didn't like it when the kids football landed in his garden but that was about it...never imagined he would be a mass murderer though" vibes

In other F1 news. Sprint race weekends should be getting a change.

Fri; Practice Session and Sprint Quali
Sat; Sprint Race then Race Quali

Social Media potential bollocks warning:

Red Bull speaking with Horner on Friday and suggestions he will be asked to step down.

Also a lot of rumblings that Ferrari are going to throw a lot of money at trying to get Adrian Newey

Social Media potential bollocks warning:

Red Bull speaking with Horner on Friday and suggestions he will be asked to step down.

Also a lot of rumblings that Ferrari are going to throw a lot of money at trying to get Adrian Newey

Isn't Newey already winding down to retirement?

Probably is but I reckon he would fancy a little challenge in Italy before putting g his feet up

A lot of money might change that I guess. Plus retirement in Italy might be nicer.

He’s said in the past that one of his regrets is not working at Ferrari or with Hamilton so it’s probably just people trying to will it into existence

Couple of bits where Max found the car a bit of a handful with a snaky arse end but I think it was only on the hard compound.

He is out on the medium now and no doubt will look serene.

The only interesting thing about this season is going to be how many cars Verstappen laps each race

“But I also want to sit and watch a race at home. I want to enjoy it. Maybe I can learn something by not commentating on a race. I can spot a few things when I’m watching – I want to see what the viewer sees.”

Bastard will miss all the times he calls out the wrong driver or misses something obvious

“But I also want to sit and watch a race at home. I want to enjoy it. Maybe I can learn something by not commentating on a race. I can spot a few things when I’m watching – I want to see what the viewer sees.”

Bastard will miss all the times he calls out the wrong driver or misses something obvious
“Le Clerc gets away well” whilst being passed by Max…

And a Google Drive link containing alleged evidence of the Christian Horner affair has been sent to every journalist with a permanent F1 accreditation, every Team Principal, Liberty Media, senior F1 figures like Stefano Domenicali etc. from an anonymous source.

That's quite something. The distribution list is VERY interesting - and very unlikely to have come from the complainant I would have thought. You'd have to be, say, someone pretty senior in a team or a team's parent company to have all of those email addresses.

It does need very careful wording of any comments this one as there's bound to be follow-up legalities. Whilst it's unlikely lawyers will notice comments on TWF, probably best to be on the safe side.

The Mercedes actually looks stable and drivable which is encouraging. Max still destroying them all on race sims and has zero tyre deg but the gap might be a little closer than feared

And a Google Drive link containing alleged evidence of the Christian Horner affair has been sent to every journalist with a permanent F1 accreditation, every Team Principal, Liberty Media, senior F1 figures like Stefano Domenicali etc. from an anonymous source.

That's quite something. The distribution list is VERY interesting - and very unlikely to have come from the complainant I would have thought. You'd have to be, say, someone pretty senior in a team or a team's parent company to have all of those email addresses.

It does need very careful wording of any comments this one as there's bound to be follow-up legalities. Whilst it's unlikely lawyers will notice comments on TWF, probably best to be on the safe side.
Easy to get email addresses, quick flick through LinkedIn and asking Google the right question you'll soon be able to piece together almost any CEO you'd ever want to contact.

Back