• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Mclaren were going back in the right direction this year but the Honda factor is an unknown so it's risky. I'd certainly feel for Alonso if the Ferrari is good next year.

It has been agreed by all teams that Bernie's Double Points will be dropped for next season

Good news.

JEV binned off by Toro Rosso. Hope he bags a drive somewhere.

Could work out for him if true. I can see Bottas in a Ferrari soon.

JEV is desperately unlucky to be scrabbling round for a drive, plenty of really good displays from him.

Next year is Kimi's last year so a vacancy at Ferrari coming up very soon. Massa won't be around for too much longer either I reckon, maybe two years.

I absolutely hate that a shyster like Maldonado can continually pay for his drive purely because of the country he comes from, and decent drivers like JEV get overlooked.

I blame Bernie. Why not, he's there to be shot at at the minute.

Big crash for Mark Webber in the WEC apparently. Sounds like they swept the car up rather than removed it! He was waving from the stretcher though so sounds like he's ok.

9235b8a453ab3b9b4d43bd03f0e5aeb1.jpg

Still no decision by McLaren after their board meeting today.

Jenson rumoured to have secured the drive.

McLaren are supposedly announcing their decision tomorrow.

Good news, especially regarding any development around the car with the new Honda engine. Magnussen has time on his side, and looks likely to be retained as a reserve driver.

That's lovely.

The livery on the McLaren is supposed to be a big shift from the past 15 years or so.

Back