• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The FA is now ours

I liked last years away kit, though I may be in the minority on that one. The black away kit with doritos was probably the best we've had.

White Goodyear with the teal shoulder piping was absolute class.

wolverhampton-wanderers-away-football-shirt-1997-1999-s_254_1.jpg

Loved this kit. I got the full kit for my 7th birthday and had Bull 9 on the back. I swear the shirt used to get worn 3 or 4 times a week.

I probably wasn't even born...

Huh. You know for some reason I had the '92-'93 Goodyear shirt in my head when I thought of the Doritos kit. Probably because it looked like someone had eaten too many Doritos and then wiped their hands all over it.

The '02-'04 shirt isn't all that bad, though the sponsor obviously doesn't mesh perfectly.

As far as away kits go I think the black one Burrda gave us is my favorite.

The black one with gold trim? That was a nice shirt, pretty much exactly how I would design our away shirt if I had the chance.

I must say, our current away shirt grows on me more and more each time I see it. I love a crisp white t-shirt on a day to day basis anyway, so I'm gonna have to buy the away shirt, I really like the fact it's simple, subtle and just a touch of black (no racist intent there Al xx)

Our black away shirts are always the best ones for me.

Apart from that one, actually saw someone wearing that the other day so not sure how i forgot it.

Apart from that one, actually saw someone wearing that the other day so not sure how i forgot it.

:nod:

Always shudder at the thought of that awful shirt!

Eugh. Those shoulders.

Back