• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The FIFA Debacle

I can't wait for Blatter's imminent press conference, promises to be comedy gold!

"I will fight - for me, and for FIFA"

Just fuck off you corrupt twat. Caught with your nose in the trough, and not before time.

comparing himself to Mandela, what a complete twat.

What an absolute cuntbungle.

"You don't have the right to ban the president - only FIFA can do this" just fuck off, and go home to the arrest warrant the Americans no doubt have ready for you.

I watched the whole thing, what a sad disallusioned old fart he is.

What an absolute cuntbungle.

"You don't have the right to ban the president - only FIFA can do this" just fuck off, and go home to the arrest warrant the Americans no doubt have ready for you.

I am loving the irony and karmic justice in all this, the fact the very Ethics committee he set up, has now banned him is perfect

Theres just an acceptance that corruption is a common currency and they shouldn't be pulled up on such actions.

Watching him in that conference shows how scarily deluded he is, he seems genuinely shocked that he is being punished for this payment, like it's a big mistake by the authorities and he still has time/credibility to get to the bottom of this and clear his name.

CW072qyWUAAZ3vq.jpg

I am loving the irony and karmic justice in all this, the fact the very Ethics committee he set up, has now banned him is perfect
I quite like the fact that the smarmy twat's dream of lording it up as FIFA president in his native country next summer now lies in tatters.

This made me laugh.

FIFA's ethics committee investigatory chamber has confirmed it will appeal against eight-year bans for Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini

Does that mean FIFA are appealing against themselves?

This made me laugh.

FIFA's ethics committee investigatory chamber has confirmed it will appeal against eight-year bans for Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini

Does that mean FIFA are appealing against themselves?

They want the life bans they recommended in the first place, ha ha , the knives are out big time now.

Back