• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2016/17 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read about it on Twitter, unbelievable. 30 is no age. Sad, sad stuff.

Gone too soon, and not a bad player, to boot. Thoughts out to his family and friends.

Craig Whyte not guilty. :icon_lol:

I bet David Murray is shitting himself right now.

England u20's beat Italy in the semi finals. Will play Venezuela in the U20 World Cup Final.

Sheyi Ojo set up the first England goal. We could move all this into the ex-wolf thread!

Fair to say we're probably not looking at the next Chiellini, Bonucci or Buffon there I think.

Fair to say we're probably not looking at the next Chiellini, Bonucci or Buffon there I think.

I think you meant to say that's outstanding stuff to get to a World Cup Final as it's been 51 years since any of our teams have done it.

Or you could be a tool about it.

Splendid!

Is it the former Wolf Paul Simpson in charge?

It is! That one had passed me by

If Hoddle had had the balls to fuck off once 2005/6 finished (as the twat was clearly never going to stay when our budget was a bag of Skittles and whatever we could find down the back of the sofa)...we'd have appointed Simpson rather than Mick. Jez was very, very keen. And tbf, he looked very good at that point.

Lost the plot big time at PNE though. He blamed Elvis for them losing at one point. :icon_lol:

I think you meant to say that's outstanding stuff to get to a World Cup Final as it's been 51 years since any of our teams have done it.

Or you could be a tool about it.

It was never intended to be a slight against the England lads just an observation that the defending and keeping on those goals is appalling but who'd have guessed you'd be so keen to jump in and attack someone.

It was never intended to be a slight against the England lads just an observation that the defending and keeping on those goals is appalling but who'd have guessed you'd be so keen to jump in and attack someone.

Who'd have thought you'd find a way to be contrary with just about everything?

Anything Messi can do...

Ronaldo facing a lawsuit as he is accused of evading tax of 14.7m euros

Premier League opening fixtures:

Arsenal v Leicester City

Brighton and Hove Albion v Manchester City

Chelsea v Burnley

Crystal Palace v Huddersfield Town

Everton v Stoke City

Manchester United v West Ham United

Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur

Southampton v Swansea City

Watford v Liverpool

West Bromwich Albion v Bournemouth

So going by usual procedure with Wolves/West Brom we are likely to have a home game to open the season so we are away that weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back