• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could do with a right back mind you...

Allardyce is Dudley...

O'Driscoll is Ashmore Park so would qualify. Some wise sages said we should have appointed him when we sacked Solbakken.

Allardyce is Dudley...

O'Driscoll is Ashmore Park so would qualify. Some wise sages said we should have appointed him when we sacked Solbakken.

One of the famous ashma massive,
The others being that guy who carves really small figures on matchsticks, Willard somebody I think,
Some bloke who got killed in the Falklands war,
Paul Jones who played for Walsall about 35 years ago
Me!

Karl Henry. Paul Jones played for us, I use the phrase played in the most loose sense possible

Yea the curly haired one is the one off ashma, never knew he'd played for us,
Karl Henry is the one DW used to either kick or play off the park, according to DW, that's going to get me into trouble isn't it?

In L2 Grimsby Town have still not scored a league goal this season, but have moved off the bottom with their first point after a 0-0 draw at notlob.

A lot of it is good and common sense. But giving the sky 6 complete control is stupid.

It all looks ok apart from the Big 6 veto, especially on owners for other clubs. Absolute nonsense if they think other clubs will agree to that.

I'm of the opinion that it's a step towards a more Americanised version where there is no relegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back