• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that still the complete loon who took them out? Possibly the biggest arsehole in football, in a truly competitive field.

So this is the current La Liga table, before any games have been played. In England teams are listed alphabetically, but not apparently in Spain. Is this just a totally random team order, or is there some sort of rationale?

La Liga - 2020/2021

Pos Team Pld GD Pts
1 Granada 0 0 0
1 Barcelona 0 0 0
1 Alavés 0 0 0
1 Atletico Madrid 0 0 0
1 Celta de Vigo 0 0 0
1 Villarreal 0 0 0
1 Valencia 0 0 0
1 Elche CF 0 0 0
1 Real Valladolid 0 0 0
1 Real Madrid 0 0 0
1 Real Betis 0 0 0
1 Sevilla 0 0 0
1 Getafe 0 0 0
1 Athletic Bilbao 0 0 0
1 Osasuna 0 0 0
1 SD Eibar 0 0 0
1 Cadiz CF 0 0 0
1 Real Sociedad 0 0 0
1 Levante UD 0 0 0
1 Huesca 0 0 0

Derby doing away with matchday programmes as they're not commercially viable. Probably the right call.

Genuinely can't remember the last time I bought one of ours. Might not even have been this century.

Derby doing away with matchday programmes as they're not commercially viable. Probably the right call.

Genuinely can't remember the last time I bought one of ours. Might not even have been this century.

87/88 and 88/89 I never missed one but haven't bought one since, bar the one you got for getting a photo you couldn't see on the South Bank.

I think I got one every game up to about 97. God knows where they are now.

No idea where mine went either, I loved the 87/88 ones. Brilliant covers.

I'm a more casual attendee, so I do tend to get one, but then it's a pain carrying it as they rarely fit easily in a pocket.
That said I forgot to buy one last time and I can't say i missed it.

My Dad has folders full of programmes from the late 80's and early 90's.

I flogged a few seasons worth on eBay when I realised I’ve never look at them again. Still have a large box of memorabilia which I am going to keep hold of though.

They create a lot of waste, too. Expect they'll probably be extinct by 2030.

Sticking with three subs next season. Not sure how it managed to get back on the table, it already got voted down once.

And it looks like nobody else was keen. Good. It’s a fundamental change that skews the balance in favour of big clubs with huge squads.

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/latest-statement-07-08-2020/september/september-update/

YPvidPeAmI40.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back