• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you take a dog to a fireworks display in the first place?

Guardian reporting that the game is potentially going to be off. At the very least no chance of it kicking off on time.

image0.png

I agree with Neville in that protest is good but bellendery should not be tolerated. The fat dickhead who threw the flare in the stand is the type of prick who should be banned from football grounds.

The little shit on the nets and the other kids should be made to watch Salford every week along with OGS press conferences for two hours a day on loop. Twats.

I've no issue with the protest (apart from the couple of bellends) and it certainly been effective, but I'm not sure what their endgame is. Glasers don't appear to want to sell and even if they did, who would have the money required that the fans would be happy with?

I've no issue with the protest (apart from the couple of bellends) and it certainly been effective, but I'm not sure what their endgame is. Glasers don't appear to want to sell and even if they did, who would have the money required that the fans would be happy with?

The Mirror the other day shared that the Glazers won't accept offers under 4bn.

I'd love it if they got a really bad owner who just nearly runs them into the ground, entitled twats, I nearly said manc twats, but united fans are from everywhere bar Manchester

I'd love it if they got a really bad owner who just nearly runs them into the ground, entitled twats, I nearly said manc twats, but united fans are from everywhere bar Manchester
TBF, that might happen anyway. If the glazers don't find a buyer they're going to extract every single penny they can

What I took from the protests was the nearby Tesco looked to have done a roaring trade in booze and Man Utd fans are happy to pay for carrier bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back