• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fe8jCrUX0AAoqOY

Well that was a bright idea especially recording it too. Then a “soz we didn’t mean it” afterwards.
I really like the growth in women's football, and watch as much of it as I can, but doing this sort of shit within the glimpse of the public eye, with people STILL being shot, guys being kneecapped, bullets fired into people's houses randomly, these girls must be particularly stupid.
Really disappointing.
And you can fuck off with your apology.
You're only sorry because some fucker videoed you and released it.
As in. 'We're very sorry, (we got got caught being naughty).'

Last edited:
Barca to show how much they love Sheff Wed this weekend v Real Madrid

1665741164196.png

or as part of their sponsorship deal with Spotify they will have that logo which is something to do with Drake (down wiv the kidz me) to celebrate a lot of listens to his shit on Spotify

Definitely the former. That's why they wear striped shirts

Barca to show how much they love Sheff Wed this weekend v Real Madrid

View attachment 6151

or as part of their sponsorship deal with Spotify they will have that logo which is something to do with Drake (down wiv the kidz me) to celebrate a lot of listens to his shit on Spotify
Alright grandad 😁

No sympathy obviously, but that's going to be some talent wasted

Last edited:
Mason Greenwood charged with attempted rape and other acts that equal him being a cunt.
That's a real shame, I don't know if he's made that way or if it's a background issue but that's some talent going to waste.

Charlotte FC have declined a one year option for Christian Fuchs.

Not sure if that’s interesting but am glad the club agreed with my assessment of his contributions this season.

That's terrible for Fuch's sake...
Incredibly, his shirt sold the second most in MLS this past season.

Good leader. Great, even. But his body can't hold up for 45', let alone 90'.

Ronaldo removed from the Utd first team for their game this weekend and will train on his own.

Punishment for refusing to come on as a sub last night and storming down the tunnel and going home

Guardian fiver is speculating he'll come to us as player manager 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back