• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp now saying he will only pay the fine if it goes to 'a good cause'. Comes across as a right prick pretending to be the good guy when he is setting a terrible example of abusing match officials.
Premier League should announce Jürgen Klopp is only coming back in the dug out when he pays the fine, no matter how long it takes.

At least 12 killed in a crush at a standium in El Salvador, forged tickets, and trying to enter after gates were closed has been the reason given

Headline makes it sound like his reaction to the racism was what got him dismissed, which honestly in that league is believable.

@Tredman tbf I don't mean to imply that any reaction he could have had would justify the sending off. Just mean that when I read the headline, I imagined the following:

Fan is racist -> Vini reacts to racist fan -> ref sends Vini off immediately for reaction

I'm glad it wasn't quite that but it's hardly a silver lining, is it.

Sort of football news, Graham Souness is going to swim the channel to raise money for a girl with ‘ butterfly skin syndrome’ that’s where your skin tears or blisters at the slightest touch and there’s no cure for it.

Juventus, after having their 15 point deduction removed have now got a 10 penalty after the punishment was reviewed.

They've been a bit naughty there saying "he bet on his own team to lose 13 times", when they were bets on Newcastle losing while he was on loan at Wigan. Betting on himself to score is probably the really dodgy one, as that can definitely impact how you'd play the game

The Wigan ones fair enough, but I wouldn't be screaming insider trading if Ryan Giles had Arsenal in his accumulator this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back