• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority are fine but there will always be vocal minorities of idiots like the Everton fans apparently making heart attack gestures towards Christian Eriksen yesterday whenever he took a corner

Went to a non league game in Ilkeston and was glad to get out in one piece. They'd won 6-1 too so there was no need for the animosity.

I'm sure somebody told me that there is a quirk that the town is in Derbyshire but the majority are Forest fans.

Odd little cluster of towns in that area.

Heanor, Ilkeston, Eastwood, Giltbrook and Kimberley. Former two in Derbyshire, latter three in Notts but other than the latter two there probably isn't a great deal in the distance to either Derby or Nottingham.

It's 9 miles from Derby and 8 from Nottingham. It feels fairly split across the 2

I wonder if they handicap the bikes so when you get on them you have bikes that vary in speed like an Adama with no brakes or a Roger Johnson running backwards v Man City. Even one that has a burst of speed to get the perfect late run into the box, the Dave Edwards

A Kevin McDonald where you think "ah, he's only in second gear. Oh wait, that's actually as fast as it goes"

Motoball been around for years, they used to do a 'spot the ball' competition (remember them from the Sunday papers?) in the Motorcycle News.

The PL will put their fingers in their ears I suspect. Getting the courts involved will get very messy.

I'd be interested to see how they put £170m down to Covid. I assume like us there is a 1 year accountancy lag on TV money, but nevertheless

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back