• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently not in the clip is the part where he accuses Jordan of killing someone and says Tyson Fury is training him to fight Jordan

Or to go and belt him at a police station.

Attachments

• IMG-20220708-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20220708-WA0022.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 26
Heard the interview this morning, what an utter weirdo, god help Birmingham City!

Broadcasts certainly tried to pitch it that way! Personally, I don't want to beat anyone else in the league more than I want to beat Atlanta. In my experience, Atlanteans tend to view Charlotte the way Wolverhampton locals view Walsall.

Profited a bit from some very MLS "defending", but I think some of these goals were of genuine quality.

#signBenBender

Last edited:
Every match is televised at least locally, a few get picked up for national coverage each week, and for people following a team outside of their local market, all the local feeds around the country get streamed over ESPN+.

And starting next season, every match is being streamed live via Apple TV (I believe globally, but who knows if they'll actually hold to that).

Dunno about Alan coming over here to watch Wolves, maybe the forum should get a coach trip up to go and see a few Charlotte games? At least we'd see some goals!

That right winger #26 didn't look too bad. Great cross for the 2nd goal. Think I'll make them my MLS team, watch a bit when it's on sky sports as they are usually high scoring and not a lot else on.

Reyna (#26) is one of those players that flits wildly between moments of genuine quality and looking like a parks player. Yesterday was his best performance in Carolina Blue by a street.

Reyna (#26) is one of those players that flits wildly between moments of genuine quality and looking like a parks player. Yesterday was his best performance in Carolina Blue by a street.

New endless debate point when Adama moves on! :love:

Dunno about Alan coming over here to watch Wolves, maybe the forum should get a coach trip up to go and see a few Charlotte games? At least we'd see some goals!
My son and his family emigrated close to Charlotte last year and has adopted them as his US team
Had the chance at Easter to visit, including visit to the ground. Great experience especially seeing the two giant cats at the front of the stadium

Poor Andy, posts conspiracy nonsense this morning and aired by Kenny in the afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back