• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad night for Charlotte which I don’t wanna get in to except to say that Derby County have absolutely fleeced us on Kamil Jozwiak, who is absolutely awful. Hwang levels of inept mixed with Adama level movement.

Looks like Blues have escaped being owned by Bassini. Reports saying Maxi Lopez and Paul Richardson will be announced as the new owners

What the fuck is it that? Like he planned on doing something clever but got in his own end and ended up forgetting what he should've done all together.

What the fuck is it that? Like he planned on doing something clever but got in his own end and ended up forgetting what he should've done all together.
Our first taker did a panenka so my running theory is that Gallagher was trying too hard to “do it better”.

I hate faffing around with stutters and panenkas on penalties. You are a professional footballer. You’re better at striking a ball than nearly everyone else in the country and you are 12 yards away. Just blast it into the corner of the goal.

I hate faffing around with stutters and panenkas on penalties. You are a professional footballer. You’re better at striking a ball than nearly everyone else in the country and you are 12 yards away. Just blast it into the corner of the goal.
Statistically, blasting it down the center is the way to go.

Keepers feel inordinate psychological pressure to dive one way or the other rather than hold still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back