• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2023/24

The root and underlying causes suggest other factors hugely contributed to that fateful evening.
No argument with that, but my recollection (and remember i'm old now), is the juve fans charged the scousers, the scousers then charged back and the choas came as the juve fans, tried to get out of the way, surged forward into those not involved at the front, the wall collapsed, and you know the rest.
Whoever decided to put two sets of arsehole fans next to each other in the same stand, deserved to be shot in the centre circle.

Career over then if that holds, 31 in a couple of weeks and hasn't even played 10 league games in the last two years as it is.

The rule of he's a cunt, but he's our cunt didn't apply for either Brighton or Everton fans who just thought he was a cunt

Vardy is similar. Loves winding the opposition fans up.

Good programme on bbc sounds with Maupay and his coping with online abuse, and how the FA are dealing with the people that send the abuse.
Called why do you hate me?

I knew the reference was to Heysel, but shame was brought onto english football by numerous teams, including the behaviour of fans following the national team too.
Heysel isn't an isolated incident.
Liverpool were by far the worst. Anyone who witnessed 77 at Mol. knew what they were like and they got worse and worse until people died. Multiple incidents.

Can understand Forest Fuming, it’s just a ref fuck up again. It’s not a give Liverpool everything conspiracy but things like this really don’t help the matter

Liverpool were by far the worst. Anyone who witnessed 77 at Mol. knew what they were like and they got worse and worse until people died. Multiple incidents.

This article is 17 years old so not sure you can use it in a objective manner as a hell of a lot changes in that period, to add an organisation headed by Platini should not be classed as a reliable source either.

Last edited:
UEFA also initially blamed Liverpool fans for Paris and Istanbul. Both of those and elements of Heysel have all been proven to be bollocks, but if you have a prejudice then you won't see that. The same poster who in the past has called them Victim fc and we all know what that means

Last edited:
Back