• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2023/24

Just play "HANDBALL" on repeat for a minute, an authentic Woodison experience.

Milan brought on a young lad yesterday for his debut - born March 2008. Get out of here, that's not possible.

Milan brought on a young lad yesterday for his debut - born March 2008. Get out of here, that's not possible.
Anyone "born" after 2000 is part of a government conspiracy and you can't convince me otherwise.

Dunk banned for 2 games for insulting Anthony Taylor.

Sets an example for the rest of the season but the officials have to do their part in being better officials.

From the BBC Live page...

Jude Bellingham, has the most goals by any Real Madrid player in their first 15 games.

The previous record of 13 was jointly held by Cristiano Ronaldo, Alfredo di Stefano and Pruden.

My manager who's a Forest fan was asking about Lop today so maybe some rumblings on their forum

Surely Lop + their board is a disaster

Ha ha Lop and Marinakis? I'd buy ringside seats for that. They'll be fighting at the first interview.

That sounds like an ever increasing expensive can being kicked down the road
I guess it just means they’ll be sold for less. At the end of last season many predicted financial meltdown but they’re currently 5th and still limping along. Hopefully someone will poach their manager who seems quite competent and they can resume their downward trajectory.

They are fifth because the championship is chock full of absolutely shite teams. They didn’t get the third year parachute payment as they didn’t stay up for one season so they have to plug that hole.

So verdict in 18 months, then the appeal, so 2 years off minimum

Back