• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2023/24

Tbf searching for Broja and #wwfc doesn’t yield much on twitter from the last week.

It worries me how often clubs, quite often lower league ones in England, make a big fuss about a 15 year old being on their bench or making a cup sub appearance. It’s just plain wrong. Even Arsenal did it last season with Nwaneri, just so he would sign his contract. It worries me to be honest.
I think that's when having a good agent rather than having family members do it comes into it's own

TNT have won the rights to the FA Cup from 25/6, although there will still be live games on a yet to be announced terrestrial broadcaster

"Please do you best"

Just as the proofreader did...

They don't sound particularly wealthy.

£300million apparently.

Last edited:
not sure how the wealth of their owners compares to the rest in the championship? But doubt they’ll be able to spend that much compared to the rest of the league.

not sure how the wealth of their owners compares to the rest in the championship? But doubt they’ll be able to spend that much compared to the rest of the league.
Assuming this article is correct Albion's owners are pretty lowly compared to most. 11 of the Championship owners are billionaires.

Doesn't count for much. Fosun/Guo at one point were the 3rd richest in the PL, presumably they've not slipped that far since. The link has Lai as 6th...
Yeah it doesn't mean much if the owners aren't spending it.

But Albion's new owner is "only" worth £300mill, that's buttons.

Back