• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2023/24

Their big cup run in the late 70s was before my time but the iconic nature of it lives on...Blyth Spartans reportedly close to going out of extinction. Currently mid-table in National League North.

Their big cup run in the late 70s was before my time but the iconic nature of it lives on...Blyth Spartans reportedly close to going out of extinction. Currently mid-table in National League North.
Rochdale also needing £2 million or liquidation awaits.

That would be a real shame. One of the more famous non league clubs. I have a bit of a soft spot for them due to Football Manager too.

The injury to Alisson means that we will finally get to see what Kelleher is capable of with a sustained run in the Liverpool team , both cup matches and league .

I don't think it was ever totally fair to judge him prior to this based on an odd appearance here and there . Look at how Cunha began for us for instance - it took him time , but we gave him time .

Andi Brehme genuinely has a claim on being the best two-footed player of modern times. Was he left footed or right footed? You decide.

A son of Hamburg too, his local club in Barmbek is right near where I used to work.

Rest well.

Dani Alves found guilty of rape and sentenced to 4 and half years in prison

It seems they have a new owner...Irfan Liaquat. A quick look suggests some of his other businesses have not been run too well so hopefully this doesn't end badly for Blyth.

Joe Hart retiring at the end of the season (some say he retired when he joined Celtic...)

Superb keeper who fell off a cliff at an alarming rate

Joe Hart retiring at the end of the season (some say he retired when he joined Celtic...)

Superb keeper who fell off a cliff at an alarming rate
One of the sharpest, weirdest declines I've ever seen

Back