• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2023/24

Hmm. They are in big trouble.

Just out of interest does anyone know how good it is and what sort of financial value Compton Park might have today as part of Wolves?

Actually, I see in the link below that Steve Morgan supposedly invested 50 million for it to be opened in 2005.

Hmm. They are in big trouble.

Just out of interest does anyone know how good it is and what sort of financial value Compton Park might have today as part of Wolves?

Actually, I see in the link below that Steve Morgan supposedly invested 50 million for it to be opened in 2005.

Thx for merging the thread stories.

Look how Saudi now control heavyweight boxing, give it 10 years and if it doesn't have a historical home most sporting events will be in the Gulf states

It'll be 3 points and they either won't appeal or will lose it imo.

I'm sure they'd argue they've only been in the Prem one season so we're limited further for those 2 seasons in the Championship, so deserve less points deducted.

That would mean they missed the target by even more. And the big spend came after promotion when they knew the limit.

Hadn't realised Trabzonspor fans ran on to the field and attacked Fenerbahce players at the weekend. That's extremely worrying.

Hadn't realised Trabzonspor fans ran on to the field and attacked Fenerbahce players at the weekend. That's extremely worrying.

Think I saw something about Fenerbache directors throwing projectiles at Trabzon fans as well.

Those 2 have serious history. Real hatred.

Back