• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2023/24

How much extra cash are Coventry making tomorrow because the game is being played at Wembley rather than Villa Park?

Double because it’s twice as big but as a championship club it’s not alife changing amount.

Double because it’s twice as big but as a championship club it’s not alife changing amount
Less than that because a higher % of the attendance would go to fans as you don't have the Club Wembley who don't turn up and if they do miss half the game element

“Heads, fuck you. Tails, fuck you more”.

54.2% ffs

I say as Neil Warnock was your manager and he has a 100% track record of relegating teams from the top flight, your chances of staying up were around 0%.

I say as Neil Warnock was your manager and he has a 100% track record of relegating teams from the top flight, your chances of staying up were around 0%.
Around? Expect a letter from Cardiff's legal team this week

Thing is we've had the audio before when they made an egregious error (Onana punching two of our players in one go). I didn't notice us getting our point back.

They can sort of wash over the first two (bit of a dive and then the crappy argument that Young is too close/in a natural position)...but not the third one as Taylor clearly gestured that he got the ball and he obviously didn't and Attwell should have told him as much. But so what.

Guess who our ref is on Wednesday by the way.

I prefer "shit school prefect" personally. But yeah.

I mean in that situation just tell Taylor he might want to have a look if you really are scared of overruling him. Put the onus back on him. Don't pretend black is white.

I prefer "shit school prefect" personally. But yeah.

I mean in that situation just tell Taylor he might want to have a look if you really are scared of overruling him. Put the onus back on him. Don't pretend black is white.
This is it. The procedures and high bar for over-ruling is all wrong. If there's any doubt then ask the ref to look again himself. VAR shouldn't be making any decision unless it's a huge error.

You don't get it in any other walk of life, do you.

If I've messed up with my work then please tell me and I'll go and fix it, I'm sorry. Why would you be scared of telling me!

Back