• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Golf Thread

Rose had a poor start. Brought a lot of players back into it and the leaderboard is tightening right up. Could be a very good watch over the weekend.

Rose had a poor start. Brought a lot of players back into it and the leaderboard is tightening right up. Could be a very good watch over the weekend.
Good finish to shoot even par and stay top of the leaderboard.

Now he's out of contention will today be the day Rory shoots -6 or better or will it be tomorrow?

Started like a train and only just off the first page of the leaderboard. I reckon it might be a 63 today.

Singles of the Solheim Cup is a very good watch this evening. Excellent standard of golf from both teams.

Ryder Cup teams look tasty. Hard to argue with Garcia and Poulter on past performance and experience but would have liked to see Rose for one of them as a wildcard.

Attachments

• 20210913_104559.jpg
    20210913_104559.jpg
    592.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 20210913_110131.jpg
    20210913_110131.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 11
Really looking forward to the Ryder Cup. Whistling Straits is a brilliant course to host the event.

Really looking forward to the Ryder Cup. Whistling Straits is a brilliant course to host the event.
One of my favourite sporting events. If Europe can sneak a 14.5 13.5 victory with McIlroy losing every game he plays I’ll be delighted.

Europe down in both of the foursomes on the course.

As things stand we are looking down at 6-2...not coming back from that

Europe need an absolute minimum of a 5-3 win tomorrow to stand a chance on Sunday

Back