• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Always fish from the chippy. I can put a pie in the oven any time.

Chucked some pasta in and realised I'd run out of sauces, so drained it off and mixed in some Dorito's salsa dip. wasn't too bad.

Recently bought a spit for the bbq, it's fantastic. Also came with a turning basket.Have done a whole chicken, a duck, chicken wings on there and the taste is so much better than in an oven. Today doing a rack of ribs in the turning basket. With a chilli bbq rub.

Unfortunately I haven't got lamb today like a few on here, I've got chicken, which hubby can just throw in the oven surrounded by carrots, roasties, parsnips and onion.

Some days you just have to put your foot down with a firm hand over who is doing the cooking. Today is one of those days.

C'mon you :wolves:

Didn't do the lamb like most others - nice bit of Wiltshire gammon with new potatoes & mini corn on the cob

shelling peas from the garden. potatoes peeled for mash.
debating whether to have bangers, or faggots with it.

Peking Ribs with green peppers and sliced onions, followed by beef chow mein and curry sauce. All homemade, kitchen smells wonderful.

Last night was our usual lazy Wednesday night so it was takeaway. I really didn't know what I wanted and everything I was finding was shit until I found that Casa Mia Restuarant in Wednesbury had added themselves to Uber Eats. Fantastic Chicken/Prawn meal for me last night.
If you are in the area for their delivery then get yourself something ordered

So good to be back in Jersey.
855dd4af13a3c0548afcbd96a6e5253f.jpg
550fd4a097a1d6df4c4513dbb8f61576.jpg

That reminds me, Aliens is on TV later.

What is that any way? Is it lobster or some large shrimp thing?

Looks like a posh prawn cocktail

Back