• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad that it's coming to an end and there'll always be an element of "what if David Luiz wasn't a fucking prick" but I am convinced we've absolutely done them there.
Agreed. Even if the injury he was supposedly carrying last season has healed completely there has been little evidence since his comeback that he can stilll perform at this level and a lot of evidence he cannot. I wish him well and will remember the pre-Luiz Raul fondly, the frequently petulant later version less so.

Some context there would be handy.

Is he angry?
Has he accepted what's happening and explaining how he will make it work?
Can we listen to what you have told us we need to listen to?
Is that a bit of a lazy get some hits Tweet?

We can moan about Ballague, but he's only doing what Lop is asking of him I'm sure.

all he has posted this time is "spoke to a man. He said some things in a serious tone. You should really listen to this man....but you can't"

Will wait for the follow up Tweets that surely follow this

all he has posted this time is "spoke to a man. He said some things in a serious tone. You should really listen to this man....but you can't"

Will wait for the follow up Tweets that surely follow this
Wonder if Julen did the serious voice that the Talking Shite idiot put on when he told us he had it on very, very good authority that Sasa had already done his ACL before he signed for us.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if Lop is still our manager this time next month

'The alarming situation he finds himself in' sounds very telling, in a Nathan Jones kind of way...

If his stupid tweets mean the spotlight is firmly put on to Fosun & Jeff etc from an outsiders perspective (because at the moment it seems more of an internal issue) than I am all for that.

Bellends.

As I said last week, I'd be amazed if he didn't have offers from Saudi clubs. Whether he'd take one is another matter, but if Wolves have pissed him off enough then he just might.

If his stupid tweets mean the spotlight is firmly put on to Fosun & Jeff etc from an outsiders perspective (because at the moment it seems more of an internal issue) than I am all for that.

Bellends.
The owners and their chosen representative keep lying and moving the goalposts financially, there isn't any need for them to do this and it's crap.

The manager shouldn't be giving unsolicited interviews to his tame beardy shit stirrer, it's totally unprofessional and helps no-one.

Have to wonder if he was required to get permission to speak to Balague from the club, or whether he just went ahead and did it, not particularly caring who he pisses off. Maybe he's actively trying to get sacked at this point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back