• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it is going to be Lope, are there any players we could realistically get from Sevilla that would improve us?

Rafa Mir...? :)

Thats not a great looking squad tbf

He took Óliver Torres to Porto from his Spain U21 side that won the Euros, not sure if it was him that signed him for Sevilla or if he was already there when they hired him.

I don't know a massive amount about Spanish football but I do know that a lot of Sevilla's success recently has been down to their DoF Monchi. They've always bought low and sold high and have had a ridiculous run doing that, punching way above their weight for the net spend. You can't sustain that model forever though, seems to have caught up with them this season.

I've always liked Thomas Delaney, not really the profile of player we go for though.

I've always liked Thomas Delaney, not really the profile of player we go for though.

I've always rated Lamela. He's miles better than what we have currently even if he is a bit inconsistent.

What the fuck is the point of a transfer window for us, we won't have a manager in place to choose the players

The manager hasn't been involved in choosing the players for the last 3 windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back