• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Yeah he doesn't seem like the type of personality that would appreciate that life regardless of money. What you read about him he is extremely quiet and reserved and basically lives for his family, he has the feeling already to me of a player that probably just vanished when he retires.

Have any other players left already other than Henderson and the guy who left really early on whose name I am totally blanking on?

Didn’t Celtic Jota sign over there and then get immediately cut from a squad when a newer shinier toy became available?

IMG_0236.png
Wasn’t sure where to put this, but I don’t remember there being any rumours about this at the time? This is under Bruno, right?

Seems unlikely, we didn't spend a lot that Summer and didn't make the Vitinha deal permanent due to finances. If true I'd imagine it's on of our 'if someone buys Neves' deals as that was the first Summer we were hoping to sell him. Jan 19 was when the firm interest was as far as we know

Yeah, I thought it maybe tallied with us trying to sign Botman too but then I remembered that was us pretending to be interested in him and Sanches.

Hopefully just throwing out an old link, he isn't worth having even on a free, not even to stop Doherty ever playing LB/LWB again.

Heroic return to Ipswich hopefully, although not exactly Northern

Every fucking player and their mom is a “star” ay

Not a done deal then :(

I was hoping that after the shit show of the last two windows that we'd have some of our targets as good as done.

Gomes is a quality player, really hope we do sign him. Quite small and will need some time to adjust but at that price it'd be a good signing IMO.

Obligatory stats dump. Looks promising!

1714573059757.png

Started off at Eimsbüttel in Hamburg as a kid. Not far from where I used to live. Though he was 1 when I lived there so I have no further inside track to offer.

Obligatory stats dump.
Funny you should use the word dump, as Njinmah just happens to sound like the noise you make when you squeeze a difficult one out.

Back