• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Laughter Cemetery

Goofy and I came second to Scooby and the gang in a singing contest. Would have won if it wasn't for those medleying kids...

And to follow that,
It's always cold in Detroit,three degrees,four tops.

It’s the French "flicking a ruler on the edge of a desk" finals this weekend. Held annually in the Dordogneoigneoigneoigneoigne

Just bought the new U2 Sat Nav. It’s rubbish, the streets have no names and still haven’t found what I’m looking for.

One night, I paid £20 to watch Prince. But I partied like it was £19.99.

Does anybody know which actor played Forrest Gump?

T.hanks

I'm considering a career installing mirrors. It's just something I can see myself doing.

I met a transvestite from Greater Manchester yesterday.

He had a Wigan address.

I've just bought some state of the art garden shears. They're the latest in cutting hedge technology.

I've just spent a £1000 on hiring a limousine,then found out it doesn't come with a driver,
Can't believe I spent all that money and have nothing to chauffeur it

[FONT=&quot]I phoned my elderly Mum tonight to ask how she was getting on with her new stair lift.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]She said ”To be honest, it’s driving me up the wall”.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I found a horror book written in braille. Something bad is going to happen... I can feel it.[/FONT]

Have you met Bruce Lee’s vegan brother?

He’s called Broco Lee.

I've just bought a Christmas donkey from the supermarket. I've called it Lidl donkey...

I asked my Welsh mate down the pub how many sexual partners he'd had.

He started counting, then fell asleep.

Whilst cooking tonight I accidentally rubbed some herbs in my eyes. I’m now Parsley sighted.

I've just been watching the news with the wife and she says "What do you think will happen in Syria?"

I said "I reckon it's between Juventus and Napoli for the title.

You have to feel for Theresa May. What with the issues with Gibraltar, and the Irish backstop, she's caught between the Rock and a Harp place...

Back