• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warburton will find things a little different than when he was at Brentford. Promotion next season will be demanded, and then he will be expected to get Rangers back into European football.

Warburton will find things a little different than when he was at Brentford. Promotion next season will be demanded, and then he will be expected to get Rangers back into European football.

In all honesty, he should find it easier. He will be able to attract the better players to the club etc. A bit of sensible management behind he scenes and he should get them promoted with not that much effort.

In all honesty, he should find it easier. He will be able to attract the better players to the club etc. A bit of sensible management behind he scenes and he should get them promoted with not that much effort.

True, although the fans will demand success. That in itself will put a bit of pressure on him. I still do not know why Brentford got rid of him. He did a brilliant job at Griffin Park.

Maccabi Tel Aviv have appointed former Watford manager Slavisa Jokanovic as their new manager.

True, although the fans will demand success. That in itself will put a bit of pressure on him. I still do not know why Brentford got rid of him. He did a brilliant job at Griffin Park.

I hope he does well. The Brentford team not only over performed they played decent football too so I was amazed to see him released. I think this is canny for both as his stock will only rise if he gets Rangers up and as long as he doesnt completely bomb his rep wont be harmed. Can see him doing very, very well. Would not be surprised if Rangers were champions of the premier in the next 4 years

Carlos Carvalhal is being widely tipped to take over at Sheffield Wednesday. I must admit to not knowing very much about him.

Didn't Alan Sugar once turn him down on a free for Tottenham?

At least that's who he sounds like.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back