• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, Rafa had that squad massively over performing , especially towards the end of the season.

Looks like the Rondon deal has fallen through, I don't understand how, surely Mitrovic was sold to facilitate that?

Rafa is their biggest asset by a mile.

There doesn’t seem to have been loads of activity in this window so far and there’s only a week left. Everyone waiting for deadline day?

Have to wonder who'd even replace Rafa. Allardyce and Pardew would see Newcastle in flames. Pulis, Hodgson, Hughes are all employed. The first two pretty securely, Hughes goes around Christmas I reckon.

Maybe Bruce when Villa don't start the season well?

Ashley loves a supine yes man. Could easily see someone like Carvalhal there who's just grateful to get another undeserved shot at the big time.

Looks like the Rondon deal has fallen through, I don't understand how, surely Mitrovic was sold to facilitate that?

Rafa is their biggest asset by a mile.
Gayle refused to go in the other direction which killed the deal

Rafa would have to pay Newcastle something like £6m out of his own pocket if he quits though, right? He's been fucked over completely.

Gary Bowyer quits Blackpool.

Gus Poyet binned by Bordeaux

39291404_10156705962384914_4159714906083426304_n.jpg

What you get for trying to sign Lee Cattermole I guess

Kevin Nolan could be in trouble. Notts County spent loads in the summer for L2 but they've got one point from three games and were battered 4-0 at home by Yeovil tonight. Faded badly last season too.

Maybe needs to spend less time at trent Bridge getting smashed the day before games

I will never forgive Yeovil for getting promoted to the Championship the season we were relegated to League One, meaning that yet again we were bottom of the table all summer...

As briefly mentioned on the ex-Wolf thread - Kenny Miller has left Livingston after just 7 weeks

Reason - They wanted him to retire from playing and just be the manager (guess he was dire in the games he has played then), he wants to keep playing so refused the request

Gary Johnson leaves Cheltenham town,4 games into the season

Thierry Henry has said yes to becoming Bordeaux's new manager. Interesting appointment.

Notts county sack Kevin Nolan,paddy power saying this frees him up to go out and have drinking pints of gravy sessions with Sam allardyce

Notts county sack Kevin Nolan,paddy power saying this frees him up to go out and have drinking pints of gravy sessions with Sam allardyce

Oops! Last year should have been their year. Blew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back