• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
United have said the reports are a load of bollocks.

So Jose needs to check back in at the Premier Inn

Love Neville's passion and anger in that interview. I could listen to him talk about any level of football.

Mourinho has passed best before date unfortunately

Agree with Neville big time on this if he’s going to be sacked the fact that it’s been made public knowledge before hand is appalling whatever you think of Mourinho.
Shows zero class from Utd and says more about them as an organisation currently.

Utd are pretty much an irrelevance, haven't played decent football for years, certainly way before Ferguson retired.

I'd much rather watch citeh, Liverpool or wolves, rather than another coronation Street type United drama. Only decent thing is seeing all the United 'fans' i went to school with become very quiet.

With any luck the BBC and Sky will let them drift off into mediocrity.

Agree with Neville big time on this if he’s going to be sacked the fact that it’s been made public knowledge before hand is appalling whatever you think of Mourinho.
Shows zero class from Utd and says more about them as an organisation currently.

Not agreeing, he did the same at Chelsea

Happened with Moyes and LvG before with both learning of their sacking via the media rather than the club, the latter only finding out after winning the FA Cup when his wife checked the BBC Website. Would be typical of United.

Moyes and LVG is the same shit as Mou..not modern football

Not agreeing, he did the same at Chelsea

Regardless of how shit you think they’re or what you think of them every manager deserves to lose his job in the correct manner ie one to one with the chief exec and then every knows after. Financial wise no sympathy at all as he’ll got a nice pay out and will probably be lying on a beach somewhere this time next week.

It's not a comment on their style of play just that United always behave without class when dumping their manager. However in this case the lack of class would befit the man so no sympathy, only pity I feel is that he has no lasted longer.

Regardless of how shit you think they’re or what you think of them every manager deserves to lose his job in the correct manner ie one to one with the chief exec and then every knows after. Financial wise no sympathy at all as he’ll got a nice pay out and will probably be lying on a beach somewhere this time next week.

of course, have I said otherwise?

It's not a comment on their style of play just that United always behave without class when dumping their manager. However in this case the lack of class would befit the man so no sympathy, only pity I feel is that he has no lasted longer.

Sympathy has no room in top flight football

Sympathy has no room in top flight football
It's not about sympathy it's about operating with integrity. If a third manager is sacked after it's been leaked to the media first then that's beyond shoddy. If I were Mourinho I'd not turn up, see a solicitor and take them for millions for constructive dismissal.

Indeed. To use a Wolves parallel, I don't dispute that Solbakken had to go. However the players going to the press to moan in November and the board approaching Saunders (!) even before the Luton game were both an appalling state of affairs.

Lambert leaked his own (inaccurate) sob story so he can fuck off.

It's not about sympathy it's about operating with integrity. If a third manager is sacked after it's been leaked to the media first then that's beyond shoddy. If I were Mourinho I'd not turn up, see a solicitor and take them for millions for constructive dismissal.

Thats always going to leak at a major club though

Franklybi am just bored shitless with man u, mourinho and all that crap from their fans. Sack him or shut the fuck up!!!!! Please.

John Terry has announced his retirement from playing football...

Throwing his hat in for the villa job maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back