• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardiff sack Neil Harris after 6 straight defeats

Kovacic is a deluxe Harry Winks for me, he doesn't do anything. No goals, no assists, can't defend so what is he actually doing?
yeah, one of those that get the ball and pass it on to the next player

Stockport have binned Jim Gannon, "not to do with results but to do with culture".

He does have a habit of falling out with people.

Really surprised by that!

It’ll be a car crash sadly.

What happened when he left Ipswich? He seemed to depart under a bit of a cloud and their fans aren't too keen on him.

What happened when he left Ipswich? He seemed to depart under a bit of a cloud and their fans aren't too keen on him.
They were essentially shit and Mick was somehow keeping them above water but as always with fans they wanted more and of course they generally got a typical honest brutal response from Mick. Think in one game v Norwich when Ipswich scored he basically gave the fans the finger.
Fans got their wish and Mick left and since then its been pretty ace for them, no issues or relegation at all...

Last edited:
Hopefully we can stick the boot in Wednesday, won't hold my breath but could be the best time to play them.

Tuchel to be the replacement.

Bit heartless from Chelsea to sack him during his first difficult spell I think. He brought in a lot of overseas players who just need some bedding in time.

Obviously a limited manager but I would have let him see the season out.

Their squad is horribly imbalanced, if he's had a large part in last summer's recruitment then he has to carry the can for that to some extent but I don't see them improving massively as a team without some changes to the playing staff.

They're got too many similar players in attacking areas to be able to fit them all into the team in any sort of coherent way, massively lacking in quality at the other end of the pitch and they've done little to improve that outside of Chilwell signing. Maybe would've been able to outscore more teams if the summer's recruits had taken off a little better but they'd still be underpinned by a very shaky defence, maybe a new manager will try to go much more conservative with them in the short term to protect that side of the team and hope there's enough individual talent going forwards to still get a few goals.

Yeah disappointed due to the timing of our game. He has had a lot of things wrong and they spent all that money and have not only looked worse but several of the signings have regressed and so have some of the players that were looking promising last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back