• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
6th in the League but 4 defeats in a row.

Standard club behaviour after a fairly long term manager previously.

Wasn't Tindall the one mouthing off in their dugout all the time? Fuck him.

Pulis would be very funny. Wouldn't surprise me if Lampard ended up there

Yep, basically a snider version of Howe. And he looks like a bad catalogue model.

Can't see Lampard dropping back down, I think he'll wait it out for a while.

Marseille are asking for replacements for AVB and it sounds like everyone is saying no. Sarri, Benitez and Valverde have all told them to do one.

sounds like a right mess of a club.

Lampard won't go there - he will sit it out for now & see what else comes available (& will have got a chunk of cash from Chelsea anyway)

Wasn't brilliant, but Chelsea don't wait before firing - thought that that was a bit early.

JT being linked with the Bournemouth job

Harry Redknapp to assist Woodgate at Bournemouth. Not 100% sure if that is to help with training or just Woodgate's tax affairs though

Very strange appointment. Woodgate was underwhelming at Middlesbrough.

Good for Rosie's bank balance though no doubt.

Klopp is incredibly short in the next manager to leave post odds

Klopp is incredibly short in the next manager to leave post odds
I saw a post on FB last night saying he had walked out after the Leicester defeat after witnessing a fight between Allison and Robertson.

Obviously it's probably bollocks and a few people have probably been taken in by it and have started backing it, but you never know - stranger things have happened

Walsall have lost their manager to Port Vale... that'll make Lyndsey cry

seems an odd move on the surface - sideways?
More money. Vale have an owner wanting to sink a bit of cash into the club and get them up the league and Clarke has a decent reputation as a lower league manager.

Walsall are potless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back