• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Athletic are running a story saying Steven Gerrard is in the running for the Everton job.

Given his Liverpool connections, that HAS to be a piss take?

Sky reporting that Nuno has been in talks with Palace for last 3 days.

I'm struggling with this one. Is this them just encouraging people to bet on it? It worries me anyway!

There’s your proof it was a sacking if he takes that job so immediately. Not the actions of an exhausted man missing his family.

Sky reporting that Nuno has been in talks with Palace for last 3 days.

I'm struggling with this one. Is this them just encouraging people to bet on it? It worries me anyway!
He's still 5/1 so it can't be that!

Just tried to make a bet and it's changed to 6/4

The Athletic are running a story saying Steven Gerrard is in the running for the Everton job.

Given his Liverpool connections, that HAS to be a piss take?
0_Steven-Gerrard-as-a-young-boy-wearing-an-Everton-kit.jpg

A complete mismatch appointment in the first place, Everton need a bit of a reality check as to where they are.

I would say he did compared to the latter days of Koeman, then Silva and Allardyce. Not by much, mind.

Their recruitment has been an utter shambles, so much wasted money.

He didn't really improve Everton at all mind you.
Been arguing this with a few mates tonight.

15th when he managed his first game on Boxing Day and took them to 12th. Then his only full season they finished 10th. Hardly ripping up trees considering their investment

For what they’ve spent they should be at least knocking on the CL door but they’re not even come close.
I say it regularly in the match day thread they buy to many 1/5 players.
Squad balance is all over the place to,

Looks like Nuno has his pick of Palace or Everton. Unless he wants to live in London then it seems a simple choice -unless he refuses to take Ferguson.

Ferguson could take Cathro's place as random Scotsman in Nuno's backroom staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back