• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need Madrid to do the decent thing and get Conte in and i'm 200 quid up.

Diego Martinez has left Granada after doing basically the same job Nuno did with us, sounds like a promising coach

Ancelotti is going back to Madrid. Very odd.

Surprised Madrid will pay the compo.

With Everton having similar ambitions to Wolves I wonder if they will try and hijack Bruno Lage?

Eddie Howe is the favourite to replace him.

3vKJqc7.gif

Dean Keates hasn't had is contract renewed by Wrexham and Les Reed is now on the board as an advisor and will assist in recruiting the new manager. Should be an interesting watch over the next few months with the significant investment they have for that level.

Sounds like the Everton shortlist is Howe, Moyes, Nuno. Don’t do it Nuno. Please leave them to choose between the other two (although Moyes would turn them down).

I would be surprised if Nuno rocked up back in the premier league just yet. But stranger things have happened.

Everton have looked awful so unsure why they have decided to pay compensation with Conte etc available. It'll be funny when they spend another £120m on players because the new manager doesn't fancy what he has. James to nosedive and sit on the bench for the next year with £140k a week rolling in.

They will be getting compensation from Madrid. There wouldn’t be compensation to pay to hire Howe.

Nuno to Everton would have mendes salivating. They'd back him and Mendes would rinse them

I would be surprised if Nuno rocked up back in the premier league just yet. But stranger things have happened.
I can imagine the novelty of returning to Portugal soon began to wear off when his missus gave him a year long list of odd jobs to do around the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back