• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be back on Talksport after his holiday whingeing about the relegation, blaming everyone else and blowing his own trumpet

Whoever goes into Albion has got a huge task, owners will expect a quick return but the budget probably won’t reflect that.
Johnstone and Perreira will leave plus loans like Gallagher, AMN and Diagne will be gone. Yokuslu apparently is open to the idea of staying but no guarantee.
The 3 out of the 4 midfielders played last night were all loan signings.
Saving grace is the championship looks a shockingly bad division next season.

Whoever goes into Albion has got a huge task, owners will expect a quick return but the budget probably won’t reflect that.
Johnstone and Perreira will leave plus loans like Gallagher, AMN and Diagne will be gone. Yokuslu apparently is open to the idea of staying but no guarantee.
The 3 out of the 4 midfielders played last night were all loan signings.
Saving grace is the championship looks a shockingly bad division next season.
Perreira here would be lovely. I would forgive him if he shows anything like his best form for us. I think we will be getting Guedes though, so its a moot point.

Be amazed if they don't get Wilder.

Standard link to Lampard today. He is in the running for every available job it seems

He isn’t interested in the Palace job apparently. Too big a rebuild and he is worried about the relegation risk. So no way he goes to the shit in their state. I’m sure they will appoint Wilder or Appleton. As long as it isn’t Cooky. That would properly sadden me from a personal point of view. Can’t have your heroes pitching up at the Crem.

Bryan Robson was an early England hero of mine. I thought he did an excellent job there.

Robson started his career at the Shit, so never elevated to hero status...

Quite. I remember him starting there as a player so that’s it really. Superb at United though. Rolls Royce of a player at Old Trafford.

So did Steve bull, you not having him as a hero either?
Clearly he is a hero. I had no problems with Thompson either. If Robson had played for Wolves he may well have been a hero. I liked Cyrille Regis when he was at Wolves.

Yeah I found out on Wednesday the Tisdale stuff was rubbish (apparently gave a bad interview).

chuffed for the club that KJ is in. Looking forward to Conor Wilkinson as a number ten though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back