• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Spurs decide they want him I can’t see him saying no. Hopefully they have other irons in the fire.

Obviously Spurs is a bigger job than Wolves, but they need a big overhaul of the playing squad so if the likes of Slot are rejecting them because of the recruitment budget Lopetegui would be just trading similar situations, be it a better paid, more high profile one.

Skybet and PP must have received a fiver each as his odds have reduced to 16-1 and 14-1.

Obviously Spurs is a bigger job than Wolves, but they need a big overhaul of the playing squad so if the likes of Slot are rejecting them because of the recruitment budget Lopetegui would be just trading similar situations, be it a better paid, more high profile one.
This is what I was thinking, Kane must start angling for a move this season surely, maybe Son too, they've got nothing else, a massive overhaul.

Balague is gonna make a killing at the bookies with his insider knowledge

Everton trying to find someone to replace Dyche if they stay up it seems.

Fat Darren has kept his job at Peterborough and wangled a three year deal. Nice work if you can get it.

Will be sacked and reinstated in that 3 years

Can't see it on here, but in one of the Irish papers, I see a photo of Allardyce in his car.
Allardyce Resigns with 1 game left!
"Relegation has got nowt to do with me!"

Amazed I cant find it on here...
Ah sorry!
Just found it on Google. I think its a spoof thing on Soccer on Sunday.com.
Apologies!

Ange Postecoglou the new front runner to eventually reject Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back