• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a proper dodgy start at Celtic as well. very early days couldn't buy an away win (join the club pal). Had their worst start in over 20 years. Obviously sorted that out and then became a winning machine

Kind of need to avoids that kind of start at Spurs as there is a fair amount of fans not happy with his appointment

He had a proper dodgy start at Celtic as well. very early days couldn't buy an away win (join the club pal). Had their worst start in over 20 years. Obviously sorted that out and then became a winning machine

Kind of need to avoids that kind of start at Spurs as there is a fair amount of fans not happy with his appointment
If Kane went I think it would buy him time.

A good chance Kane goes his summer with Real Madrid now looking at him but if your fanbase* is not fully on your side from the word go it doesn't take much

*Obvs this is based on just stuff seen online but they did similar with Gattuso and his contract offer was removed and they weren't fully sold on Nuno and after his opening 3 or 4 games jumped on him enough to make Levy spend multi millions to say goodbye

A good chance Kane goes his summer with Real Madrid now looking at him but if your fanbase* is not fully on your side from the word go it doesn't take much

*Obvs this is based on just stuff seen online but they did similar with Gattuso and his contract offer was removed and they weren't fully sold on Nuno and after his opening 3 or 4 games jumped on him enough to make Levy spend multi millions to say goodbye
And Nuno won his first 3 Prem games too.

Always like what I hear from him in press conferences and just how he speaks make you think “this guy knows what he’s doing”.

Then has a decent record to back that up. Whereas people like Lampard don’t have a record and sound like an idiot.

So I’d be intrigued to see how it goes. Certainly think it’s a better appointment than others who dont want to be there or little to prove etc.

Huge difference between what you’d like to do and what you actually do.
Kane denied he went on strike to so it’s a case of who you want to believe.
Still managed 17 goals that season not bad for a player supposedly moping around.

Last edited:
I’m sure at the time it sounded like he’d been promised they’d let him go to City and then Levy backed out, but I don’t think they ever offered the asking price.

Postecoglou confirmed on a 4 year contract.

Interesting appointment.

Very interesting. They should be quite fun to watch based on the little I've seen of his teams, and he seems to be a good motivator too. Their squad needs a fair bit of work mind you.

No, Ardiles did.
giphy.gif

Excellent work, sir.

Phil Neville will get over the shock of not being able to coach Messi by hopefully spending time with Corbeanu instead

He has been appointed to the Canada National Team coaching staff along with Richard Shaw

Spurs put this on their actual official website.

There's less torture in Guantanamo Bay.

FyVSoGYX0AAAREC

I bet Ange thinks The Odyssey is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back