• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is turning down Chelsea to stay at Brighton, are they.
100% he goes if offered it.

He'd be mad not to take that opportunity. Same as Edwards to Watford but on a different level. The chance to take a significant step up in profile, pay, opportunity, budget, competition etc doesn't come around very often - in any walk of life.

No but nothing worse than when 2 opposing POV's collide and 1 sides response is essentially to say "IS MY VIEW NOT VALID BECAUSE ITS NOT THE SAME AS YOURS"

As long as it doesn't get personal (granted sometimes it does) the whole point of this place is to have different POV's, sometimes you may be in the minority on that view but doesn't mean its not valid or accepted.
I agree, but it doesn't seem that way sometimes. It's just how i see it, however right or wrong that is.

December 2022?
I added the part in brackets as I knew there would need to be a smart comment. Sigh.

Edit - unless you mean Gaz gets the sack. I doubt it, think he might naturally go after the next Euros.

December 2022?
I think we'd need to go out in the group stage to be at risk of being sacked. Given who we've drawn that would be some effort.

Tuchel also earnt 2m pa more than Southgate

I added the part in brackets as I knew there would need to be a smart comment. Sigh.

Edit - unless you mean Gaz gets the sack. I doubt it, think he might naturally go after the next Euros.

I actually agree with your point that Chelsea would be more attractive to ambitious managers. I do think that the England job could be available after the World Cup regardless of how we get on so a vacancy might come quicker than some might expect.

Marco Rose favourite to RB Leipzip apparently
Yeah makes sense as he did well at Salzburg.

Todesco would be an interesting one for us to look at I think. Did pretty well last season didn't he?

I agree, but it doesn't seem that way sometimes. It's just how i see it, however right or wrong that is.
It will be if the view is facing what appears to be a pile on.

Minority view you will end up seeing a ton of responses and it can feel as if you have just told them things such as eating shit for breakast is normal. When it happens its best just to stick to you guns or tell 'em to do one and talk about something else. Worst thing really is go on the back foot and accuse people of not wanting you on the forum

Yeah makes sense as he did well at Salzburg.

Todesco would be an interesting one for us to look at I think. Did pretty well last season didn't he?
Yeah, the old Todmeister. (no idea who he is, sorry!)

Edit. Tedesco, I guess. I'm half asleep today!

Not helped by my spelling!

Tuchel's reaction this season on the sideline was crazy . He kept losing the cool , kept waving his arms all over the place . He has a very open spat with Conte as well for all to see .

Clearly results played a huge part , and not being able to secure a striker of note as well .

We give out out the Leeds Manager , but sure Tuchel wasn't a whole pile different .

The best Managers keep their cool on the touchline . Ancellotti is the best example - just keep chewing that gum .

Will Potter go there - you'd think so - but the key difference is that he won't get the time and patience that Brighton offered him to get things right .

At least he already knows the left back!

I'd be surprised if Potter is the next Chelsea manager. Not because I don't think he'd take it but because rich new owners tend to want to make a statement appointment. They've done that with their transfer spend and I just don't think Potter would be the glamorous fit they seek. If they do appoint him, hats off to them and they are possibly more football than finance focused than most new owners.

Chelsea given permission to speak to Potter and he's on his way for talks later.

Pep, Klopp and Conte are all quite prone to throwing hissy fits when things aren't going their way
Conte is in a permanent state of hissy fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back