• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Never bought from a tout or viagogo on principle, that said I have been fortunate to know a couple of people who have been able to guest list me a couple of times for sold out shows.
Did ask a tout at a zztop show what he'd pay for a ticket that cost me £40, and he offered me a quid.
I found touts abhorrent, & my distaste for viagogo etc is higher!

Only experience I've had with touts was nearly 30 years ago, went to a Rush gig with some mates, one of them couldn't make it so sold his ticket to a tout for a quid less than face value, when the kid who'd bought it came in we asked him what he'd paid and it was face value so the tout made a quid!

Bit like viagogo, whenever I see a tout at a gig it’s always the same three people. Like like the guys that sell the half & half scarves.

Good news, penguin cafe announce a show at Warwick arts centre.
Bad news, Emma bunton has announced a tour & Mrs jelly is making me sleep on the couch cos I have suggested getting tickets.

Mogwai have announced a February tour with tickets going on sale tomorrow. Small venues too, so expect it to be ace!

Mogwai have announced a February tour with tickets going on sale tomorrow. Small venues too, so expect it to be ace!
unbelievable who’s supporting. obviously not with their full line up.

hasn’t been a billion days but starting to feel like it

Leftfield announce a tour that misses out the Midlands entirely, sold out pretty quickly. Maybe they might want to add a venue or two more into it.

Turns out Roger Waters is a cunt.

Disappointing but not unbelievable.

Lots of late 60's/ early 70's rockers are abhorrent individuals.

I bloody love Roger Waters' work but the drivel he comes out with on social media makes me cringe. He's not a pleasant individual, and is apparently VERY difficult to work with.

Sadly, this latest episode doesn't surprise me one bit.

I bloody love Roger Waters' work but the drivel he comes out with on social media makes me cringe. He's not a pleasant individual, and is apparently VERY difficult to work with.

Sadly, this latest episode doesn't surprise me one bit.
Think a lot of rock stars views of the world are coloured by their lifestyle, especially the hedonistic 60/70s.
Must admit I don't follow any of my hero's on SM.

Back