• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Lol - feel free to give me a slap if we ever meet. :)
You'll probably need to join a queue with my missus at the front. Not sure how I missed that cos we definitely watched the whole thing.

nodding off i bet through those guitar solos :)

Enjoying a bit of Moderat, M83 and Goldfrapp this afternoon. Nice bit of Electronica to while away the admin hours.

Watched 4 ed sheeran tracks to see what the hype is about.

Can't understand why Son of Dave isn't huge, given he's been doing similar but much better for years. Still, that tells you more about the publics taste than anything else.

Bill Ward is selling off a load of his old stuff to clear some room, how much would you pay for the original cowbell used on The Wizzard :)

Ooooh - can I have his toms from Black Sabbath....

I think they should let Slayer, Slipknot and Steel Panther headline glasto next year, just so I can watch the annoying BBC cunt commit seppuku

They were fucking awesome. It kicked off in the pit at the front.

Killers playing a secret set in a couple of hours.
Foo's were awesome. Hope you had a good time. I'm just getting back into the land of the living. Probably one of my favourite Glastonbury's for a few years.

Went to see the Flaming Lips on Tuesday night down in Brighton. Probably well past their peak in terms of recording but they do put on a blinding show.

And Brighton - I love it, but does nobody go to work down there? Dull, wet Tuesday afternoon, every cafe and pub heaving with trendy types in unusual hats.

Went to see the Flaming Lips on Tuesday night down in Brighton. Probably well past their peak in terms of recording but they do put on a blinding show.

And Brighton - I love it, but does nobody go to work down there? Dull, wet Tuesday afternoon, every cafe and pub heaving with trendy types in unusual hats.

Can agree with that verdict of Flaming Lips live, I saw them live about 4 years ago and they were mental. Played a brilliant version of Heroes by Bowie too.

YAK have announced a show at newhampton arts centre. Actually there seems to be a few gigs going on there.

Nick Mulvey has announced a tour too. Debating whether it is worth going to see him.

Toying with the idea of popping along to Death Angel at the Slade Rooms. Sweaty thrash gig in a small venue - it will be like being 18 again

Just booked two tickets so I am taking Micro. If you attend he is the one that is taller than me.

YAK have announced a show at newhampton arts centre. Actually there seems to be a few gigs going on there.

Nick Mulvey has announced a tour too. Debating whether it is worth going to see him.
I've seen Nick Mulvey support Ben Howard a couple of years back, had never heard of him before then but went and bought his album the next day as he was awesome. Not got round to listening to his new stuff yet though.

Foo's were awesome. Hope you had a good time. I'm just getting back into the land of the living. Probably one of my favourite Glastonbury's for a few years.
It was a cracker wasn't it! Probably my best one yet to be honest. The weather was spot on.

I've seen Nick Mulvey support Ben Howard a couple of years back, had never heard of him before then but went and bought his album the next day as he was awesome. Not got round to listening to his new stuff yet though.
I've seen him a couple of times. His Glastonbury set is on the iPlayer if you fancy a listen to him live.

Back