• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

It wasn't the Head Coach who was sacked it was the General Manager

2 new positive tests for the Titans, they may have to forfeit the game against the Bills on Sunday. Gilmore of the Pats also tests positive. It seems to me they may have to have an enforced suspension of all games until teams have this under control. If that is even possible.

Washington have benched Haskins for Kyle Allen, another team that are looking short term because their division is shite

Washington have benched Haskins for Kyle Allen, another team that are looking short term because their division is shite

Haskins is shite and Allen only a year older.

Is Allen any better? They obviously think so

Agreed and maybe, but it's unusual to ditch a first round QB so early...unless you are the Cardinals

An awful team in an awful division. They won't win it so don't even think of dropping Haskins until Alex Smith is fit and healthy again.

Allen worked with Rivera at Carolina and he looked decent when he played.

Can't get much worse than how Haskins has been, tbf.

A whole group of Titans players breached protocol and held a private practice while supposed to be quarantining. The ban hammer is surely gonna fall hard on that team. What a bunch of idiots.

Brady didn't shake Foles' hand again. That bloke is such a prick

Glad I didn't see it. Went under the knife immediately.

Glad my wife made me watch a movie with her instead of the 2nd half of Cowboys game.

Did watch the Texans finally get a win. Not a great performance but a win is a win. Jags should have made it more difficult, they MUST get a new kicker and Minshew is a decent back-up QB, not a starter.

Tony Romo saying “I hope it’s just cramp” when you could see his ankle hanging off was the only slightly amusing part about it.

Back