• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Did anyone see the press conference by the new Lions head coach? šŸ˜‚

Sorry, not from Twitter or YouTube but Iā€™ll look again

Why you go there after Matt Patricia who the players hated I don't know. 20% chance they think he's a motivational genius 80% a prick

And the Texans have interviewed Josh McCown - back up QB - for the HC job.
He'll be a great coach. Very bright guy, wealth of experience. Older than a lot of the guys who are already HC's. Knocked back OC in Philly last year as he wanted to carry on (not) playing.

I've gone for a Packers, Bills double. I think if Mahomes is 100% they'll win, but have a feeling his toe will hamper his movement outside the pocket. I think GB will win quite comfortably in the cold

Brady has a good record in cold games as well though. I think both will be close games.

Rodgers and Adams not quite clicking yet.

Tampa somehow winning.

Utterly bizarre. Rodgers should have ran it in anyway. Would have got to 2 at least and may have made it in if he made the guy miss

I hope the AFC winner destroys them. A home Super Bowl in Covid times is a big advantage though

Last edited:
Didnā€™t get the ball back. Madness.

Had to get a stop anyway even if they didnā€™t score. Surely they already knew before the 3rd down play what their decision was so itā€™s not like it was ā€œrashā€.

Yep it was a poor call, as was Rodgers decision to throw the ball instead of run it in.

That TD right before half time really killed them though.

I thought the Packers beat themselves. You shouldn't be picking Brady 3 times and losing. They left 3 TD's out there at various points and the decision on the last drive are none sensical

I wouldn't quite go as far as saying Allen choked, but when KC shut down Diggs he didn't have the answers and neither did the Bills defense against Mahomes, Hill and Kelce.

The Chiefs are the better side, but only turning up to the area the day before when the other side are at home is a disadvantage, even if the crowd element won't particularly be. Hopefully them going to the SB last year should help to mitigate that.

Last edited:
Back