• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Browns destroyed again good start to the season for the Ravens (ignoring the loss last season)

Lions chuck it away against the Bears with a late pick converted to a TD, then a last second drop in the EZ for the win.
Oh dear, what a pity...

Saints beating TB12 and the Bucs; not a result I expected and only too happy that we finally have a solid defensive backfield!

Vikings are in for a long season, inexperienced CB's that will be picked on every week, no decent interior DL and only 1 starting caliber WR in the 53.

I was shocked the Bears won that game, I actual bet against them and I am a Bears fan.

Falcons finding a new way to lose again. All that talent going to waste.

Fuck off Dan Quinn

Falcons finding a new way to lose again. All that talent going to waste.

Fuck off Dan Quinn

Not sure that is on Quinn but a special teams who could've just booted the ball out of play and a piss poor set of defenders missing basic tackles.

From a Saints point of view I was chortling at Matt Ryan's fury

Not sure that is on Quinn but a special teams who could've just booted the ball out of play and a piss poor set of defenders missing basic tackles.

From a Saints point of view I was chortling at Matt Ryan's fury

As a one off I’d agree with you. But so many basic errors week in week out. General decision are a joke and then execution from players is a joke.

As an Alabama fan, it does hurt me a smidge to see Julio and Calvin Ridley wasted by that team.

As a New Orleans fan, I have to stifle a laugh at the ineptitude of the Falcons.

Vikings are in for a long season, inexperienced CB's that will be picked on every week, no decent interior DL and only 1 starting caliber WR in the 53.

Trading Diggs away was mad. He's making Josh Allen look like a franchise QB through the first 2 weeks.

Trading Diggs away was mad. He's making Josh Allen look like a franchise QB through the first 2 weeks.

They made some terrible mistakes in the off season - they extended the head coach and GM which they shouldn't have done and paid Cook way too much money. Meant there was no money to spend on O-Line, Interior D-line, CB, WR - the list goes on of things that were needed. Zimmer admitted yesterday that at the moment "the team is not good at anything" :icon_lol:

Texans unsurprisingly 0-2 after playing the Chiefs and Ravens. Apparently it's the most difficult 1st 2 games of the season that any team has faced since 1968.

Away at the Steelers next week, so 0-3 very probable.

Are the Raiders now a legit contender after demolishing the Saints last night? Major surprise result, or are the Saints in decline? Thomas is injured though isn't he?

Play off contender I'd say given the AFC is a lot stronger than the NFC at the moment. Can't see Carr leading them to a shootout win against either Mahomes or Jackson.

I didn't see the game, but Thomas being out is obviously a major factor and Brees is visibly worse season by season. Him retiring at the end of the season and their cap situation next means it's this year or never for them.

Back