• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

How have the Chargers suddenly gotten good compared to last season?

Combination of getting rid of Lynn who was a very conservative coach in his play calling and Herbert taking it to another level in his second season

Herbert has been sensational. He looked stupidly average (I thought his ceiling was "solid starter" at absolute best) coming out of Oregon but he has made me eat a crow and a half.

The Chargers are for real, IMO.

Ertz to the Cardinals. Hope he gets another ring there. Leaves Philly 10 catches short of the franchise record

I can't believe Kingsbury has put together a really legit roster there. Albeit with a really decent helping hand from Bill O'Brien.

I can't believe Kingsbury has put together a really legit roster there. Albeit with a really decent helping hand from Bill O'Brien.
It's a really good team. Murray looks legit as a quality QB and together with Hopkins and now Ertz could put up some big numbers.

The defence is pretty good too.

Binning off their only assets presumably for good draft picks and then have a really shit season to get the number one on top?

Trouble is bottom of the NFC East is a stiff competition to win. Dallas have no chance.

Are the Eagles tanking to get future draft capital?
Nah, 31 next month, in the last year of his contract and number 2 TE in a team that wants to play more 11 personnel.

Johnny's right though the HC or QB or probably both are shit

It's a really good team. Murray looks legit as a quality QB and together with Hopkins and now Ertz could put up some big numbers.

The defence is pretty good too.

That's the biggest surprise. Kingsbury's defenses in college were always terrible. If he hadn't lucked into Mahomes as his QB, he wouldn't have the Cards' job now. But, credit to him, he appears to be making it work.

Following on from the Gruden affair this is a pretty damning take on the reign of Dan Snyder in Washington. He's pretty much a complete scumbag really... the Sean Taylor jersey retirement absolutely stinks.

Watching the Jags/Dolphins game on TV: man, both teams have terrible defenses! Jags couldn't cover themselves with a blanket...

Watching the Jags/Dolphins game on TV: man, both teams have terrible defenses! Jags couldn't cover themselves with a blanket...
I'm trying to watch it but have no idea what's going on. I think my mind is stuck in Rugby Union so decisions seem a bit odd.
My lad and his missus are there!

I'm trying to watch it but have no idea what's going on. I think my mind is stuck in Rugby Union so decisions seem a bit odd.
My lad and his missus are there!
Its not exactly a great game to go into first time. Both these teams are terrible, maybe one day the NFL will actually send some decent teams. As they sell out every time though I doubt it, they've never sent two teams with a winning record to London.

Its not exactly a great game to go into first time. Both these teams are terrible, maybe one day the NFL will actually send some decent teams. As they sell out every time though I doubt it, they've never sent two teams with a winning record to London.
Jags vs Philly in 2018 was AFC runner up versus Superbowl winners

Back