• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official FIFA World Cup 2022 Megathread

West Ham will be delighted. Signed Aguerd, got injured immediately and couldn't play for months. Got back in time for the World Cup, looks decent, gets injured again.

• Wow
Reactions: b3h
I don’t enjoy watching Spain at all. So dull.
They were superb at Euro 2008. By miles the best team at SA 2010 and Euro 2012 and they knew it, so went a goal up and killed the game stone dead most of the time. Since then - the same boring pseudish crap but with ever decreasing actual quality. They're awful to watch.

It's like someone painting a faithful, 100% accurate depiction of the M6. Yeah, I get the skill to make it look so realistic. But it's not interesting, is it.

Símon and Morata look miles off the pace for this level.

Hell of a save that is

Yep, you'd seemingly think as a former striker he'd at least know about goalscoring.

Nope!

It's like someone painting a faithful, 100% accurate depiction of the M6. Yeah, I get the skill to make it look so realistic. But it's not interesting, is it.
raw

Bravo, sir

Romain looks absolutely hobbled, his WC might be over even if they make it

Romain looks absolutely hobbled, his WC might be over even if they make it
The boy loves a good old Heskey-style limp, tbf. Steven Fletcher was always grand for that too. Neither ever quite graduated to the full on Roger Johnson dying swan.

Back