• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

Also, from the other day (Sunday), Brian Travers, aged 62 years.

Charlie Watts, the coolest rock drummer in the world. Also a bloody brilliant jazz drummer. Will be sorely missed, i have had the pleasure of seeing him many times.

Not a good week for Gogglebox with Andrew Michael & Mary Cook both dying this week.

Yep, gave Bob Marley the sound that made him into a superstar, without Perry he'd have been just another bloke playing reggae in Jamaica, if nothing else that warrants his legendary status

It says I have no interest in Reggae music maybe? If working with Marley was his peak then I assume he's a man well before my time anyway regardless of genre.

He's also worked with the beastie boys, assuming you've heard of them? Or is hip hop/rap before your time, or of no interest to you either? I mean quite scary people doing what could be deemed shouting a lot, or talking in rhymes quickly isn't for everyone.

I assume he's a man well before my time anyway regardless of genre.
This line always makes me laugh. I presume you’ve heard of Julius Caesar, Boudicca, Archimedes, Herod, Jesus Christ, Shakespeare, Henry VIII, Hitler, Elvis, Marie Curie and Nicola Tesla.

All well before your time too.

Back