• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

Ben Ferencz 103, was the last surviving Nuremberg trials prosecutor

It does slightly concern me how quick you are to post up RIPs.

It does slightly concern me how quick you are to post up RIPs.
Are you suggesting a link between the deaths and Keef?

Do we need to prepare for the media and ensure we are ready with our statements
"he seemed a normal bloke really. Liked his bikes and shit jokes, certainly would not have him down as crazed celeb killer"

Are you suggesting a link between the deaths and Keef?

Do we need to prepare for the media and ensure we are ready with our statements
"he seemed a normal bloke really. Liked his bikes and shit jokes, certainly would not have him down as crazed celeb killer"
There's definitely a movie in a serial killer who targets celebrities so he can get the drop on death announcements on a football forum.

Get me the address for whoever makes the movies Channel 5 show each day at 2pm

-3 points for Ben unfortunately, if I was in a dead pool, I’d be happier with people like Justin Bieber, or Miley Cyrus going just for the points haul.

You forgot the had one picture of John peel he loved to use when random words came up.

I would tell you how I manage it, but then I’d have to… well yea you know how the rest of it goes ;)

Lasse Wallender aged 70, guitarist apparently credited on 6300 songs by various artists.
Never heard of him? You’ll have heard his work.
Was the main guitarist for ABBA from the start to the peak.

I’m here again, keeping this thread going, or monopolising it depending on your point of view, anyway
Al Jaffee 102 legendary cartoonist and illustrator for MAD magazine.

I’m here again, keeping this thread going,
88336.jpg

Lasse Wallender aged 70, guitarist apparently credited on 6300 songs by various artists.
Never heard of him? You’ll have heard his work.
Was the main guitarist for ABBA from the start to the peak.
The cops will get you in the end, they always do.....in the movies anyway.

I’m here again, keeping this thread going, or monopolising it depending on your point of view, anyway
Al Jaffee 102 legendary cartoonist and illustrator for MAD magazine.
20230411_144107.jpg

While I’m sticking laughing emojis on the above posts, may as well have
Craig Breedlove 86, first man to pass 500 and 600mph on land, and was for a long time the fastest man on earth.
Scores you 14 points on a dead pool

While I’m sticking laughing emojis on the above posts, may as well have
Craig Breedlove 86, first man to pass 500 and 600mph on land, and was for a long time the fastest man on earth.
Scores you 14 points on a dead pool
All his vehicles were named 'Spirit of America'...

Picked up from MM, a guy referred to as Ginboomerang, an organiser in Telford Wolves has passed away quite young.

Jah Shaka, aka the Zulu Warrior, aged 75 years.

The Jamaican-born singer, producer, musician and label owner was a pioneering leader in the UK’s soundsystem culture, operating the Roots Soundsystem since the early ’70s

Back