• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road To Germany 2024

England playing well, or are Italy just cack?
Thought we slowed it down a bit too much after we scored but stepped it up again at the end of the half.

Despise the bloke and all the similar bunch who latch on to the England national side from far right groups. Why I would never ever travel abroad with England.

I did one away and watched a bloke I considered a friend turn into a slobbering mouth breathing racist for the duration of the trip. At the time I did every domestic home/away game with him and home internationals and never had a hint of what he was. He'd been on at me for years about going away its amazing blah blah blah what he meant was it was an excuse to be a Little Englander for 72 hours and act a complete cunt. We haven't spoken since we got back to Gatwick.

England playing well, or are Italy just cack?
Thought we slowed it down a bit too much after we scored but stepped it up again at the end of the half.
Italy aren't a good side but we've played well for the most part. Could be 3 or 4.

Yeah both, England are playing well and Italy, sadly, are shite these days. Never seen such a poor Italy side with a random Argentine up front who's probably never been to Italy before

Italy aren't a good side but we've played well for the most part. Could be 3 or 4.
We've got a really good line-up there, with the exception of Pickford (and giving mcGuire and Grealish a bit of leeway)

We've been shocking so far second half, sloppy, no composure. Well see what they're made of now.

All on Maguire there hospital ball out then way out position

Ah, gave McGuire some leeway and look what he does.

Maguire still absolute shite. 3 mistakes all his.

Southgate will get some serious flack if we balls this up absolutely cruising at half time

Gotta wonder what Southgate says to them at half time. It’s happened far too many times to be a coincidence at this point. We go from totally controlling games and playing well to panicking and hardly stringing two passes together far too often under his management.

Southgate will get some serious flack if we balls this up absolutely cruising at half time
Yeah, the team talk was probably 'hold on to what we've got'.
Like a different team since half time.

Yeah this is a Bruno Lage special second half

Yeah, the team talk was probably 'hold on to what we've got'.
Like a different team since half time.
Have to take into account what Italy are doing differently. That has an impact. For me that is where Southgate struggles by not having the ability to make a sub to counter the change in the opposition tactics. Very Lage like in that respect.

Needs more mobility in midfield Phillips looks static

Have to take into account what Italy are doing differently. That has an impact. For me that is where Southgate struggles by not having the ability to make a sub to counter the change in the opposition tactics. Very Lage like in that respect.
Yes, exactly. Phillips needed replacing at 55-60 mins.

Not a single attempt on goal second half

Back