• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road To Germany 2024

That looked in if Toneys hand hadn’t got in the way

Poor widdle Giakoumakis missed his pen, oh noes

(Any excuse to say "fuck Atlanta", I'll take)

Not sure what Verthongen is moaning about

And that’s why Lewis Dunk isn’t an international standard defender.

Shame as we’ve been much the better side so far. Toney really impressing.

Going forward England have been excellent, moving the ball much quicker than Saturday but fuck me we're woeful defensively.

Can see why Ben White is wanted, Dunk has looked a competition winner in the last 2 games

We’ve always seemed to have bus loads of centre backs and now we barely have one.

Dunk has probably played himself out of any hope of starting a competitive game for a while especially considering BHA aren’t the current FAD

Stones & Maguire are clearly the preferred pairing, but would be nice to have a better option than Maguire. I wouldn’t have Dunk in the squad, to be honest. Too slow for the absolute top level.

Mainoo, Bowen & Toney giving a good account of themselves.

By all accounts Dunk was appalling in Rome for BHA, probably just a very good mid table PL defender but lacks the pace and quick thinking for the top level.

It should be good process of elimination for Southgate Dunk, Gallagher, Watkins should never start a game, the first 2 shouldn’t be in the squad.

Back