• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road To The Desert: World Cup 2022 Qualification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a catalogue of everyone's dodgy players they like?

I think Ayew works really hard and makes a proper nuisance of himself in a palace team that sometimes can look very poor. Last season he got a goal or an assist roughly every 3 games.

Townsend does alright in a negative palace side, capable of some remarkable moments. He does also sometimes put the dros in Andros, he's got the talent to be more but not the consistency.
It's a dossier, not a catalogue.

Slabhead starts tonight, England playing 4 at the back

Screenshot_20210331-183031_FotMob.jpg

Right choice regarding 4 at the back and I prefer Chilwell to Shaw. It’s a pity the other wide options aren’t available as I’d have liked to have seen if he was brave enough to select Mount and Foden in the midfield 3.

Since when has Pickford = safety?

Commentators just don't shut up now. Brian Moore would speak when necessary and let the football do the talking. Matterface thinks he's on the radio. Less is more.

Comfortable first half. I’ve been impressed with how Rice has played in the last couple of games. He’s come on leaps and bounds from last season.

They've done their best to hype Poland up then you realise one of them plays for Barnsley.

Think England have played well, created a couple of good chances against a very good defensive side.

They've done their best to hype Poland up then you realise one of them plays for Barnsley.

Barnsley ain’t that bad at the moment, England in control. Rice and Sterling been very good so far.

Goran Pandev is still playing?? He's got to be about 50 years old by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back