• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Royals

There’s two options for Kate,
1. She’ll make an appearance and be a completely different person, like when soaps get a new actor to play a character.

2. We’re all going to look really stupid over where’s she been hiding, when she’s unmasked on the masked singer.

Quite amusing that the royals release a happy families shot including Kate and “taken” by William and the press agencies are all taking it down as it is such an obvious fake.

Never has this gif been more apt:

tenor.gif

person undergoing medical treatment and desiring a little privacy shocker :rolleyes:

Well according to my step-daughter, the Internet rumours are that she's dead. But I would guess those rumours are being spouted by absolute loons.
Depending on your loon of choice dead, in a coma, has a very serious cancer diagnosis, had plastic surgery and waiting for the scars to heal, been beaten up by her husband and waiting for the scars to heal, on strike because of his affair

Why have they faked it? Have they said?

Looks like Kensington Palace have been tripping over themselves in an attempt to dispel rumours and assure everyone everything is hunky dory, and instead it’s done the absolute opposite and there’s a feeding frenzy.

Plenty of nutters having their say that she wanted a divorce because she didn’t like his penchant for pegging and so she’s buried under the patio.

All that said, it’s an almighty fuck up from KP and severely damages any credibility they might have had.

To be fair, it wouldn't be the first time the royal family had had a Princess of Wales bumped off, would it? 🤔😜

It’s a lot about nothing really unless the tin foil hat is securely on. Oz news channels were going batshit mental about it.

There are a lot of royalist nutters out there I guess, whereas lots couldn't give a shit. I'm putting myself in the latter despite this being my second post on the subject (I'll blame work for being so boring).

We need David Icke to be a Wolves fan and come on here for shits and giggles. Sadly he is a Cov fan I think.

Back